So in Conyers there’s this little white fence separating the barn and the grass and everyone is too lazy to walk around so we just walk over it duh. This is Benny’s idea of walking over the 9” rail. Every. Single. Time.
Before the availability of the tape recorder and during the 1950s, when vinyl was scarce, people in the Soviet Union began making records of banned Western music on discarded x-rays. With the help of a special device, banned bootlegged jazz and rock ‘n’ roll records were “pressed” on thick radiographs salvaged from hospital waste bins and then cut into discs of 23-25 centimeters in diameter. “They would cut the X-ray into a crude circle with manicure scissors and use a cigarette to burn a hole,” says author Anya von Bremzen. “You’d have Elvis on the lungs, Duke Ellington on Aunt Masha’s brain scan — forbidden Western music captured on the interiors of Soviet citizens.”
Hahahaha I’m like a giant salad!!!!! :-)
I finished the bathroom, top to bottom, and then washed all of the floors. I reek of vinegar because I washed the ceilings in the bathroom and now I’m sweaty and stinky and trapped in my room until the floors dry and I can reassemble the bathroom for a shower.
The face of someone who doesn’t want to be cleaning tobacco stained walls anymore, thank you very much.
Parents get Harry Potter trivia very, very wrong (x)
2. Favorite food: pizza, favorite drink: Hot tea with milk and a little sugar, and favorite color, crimson.
4. Favorite book: “Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife”, favorite movie: “Pride & Prejudice” (2005), favorite tv show: “Downton Abbey.”
6. LEAST favorite food: yogurt, least favorite drink: Beer, least favorite color: neon orange.
8. I wear bikini style briefs.
10. It would be Joaquin Phoenix and I know I’d just gaze at him and maybe slip him my number because he’s so stunning.
12. Weird habit: I have to pee twice before bed. I pee, brush my teeth, wash my face, and then sit right back down to pee. I’m afraid I’ll pee the bed if I don’t, even though I’ve literally never actually done that and I don’t have anything in my bladder.
14. My dream house needs a giant bathtub that fits my giant legs, a Viking gas range stove, a room full of beautiful shelves for my yarn and cozy places to knit, a barn full of happy horses, and a giant fluffy bed with hundreds of pillows and blankets.
16. I’d tour with Queen.
18. Their raw emotion in both instrumental and vocal performance.
20. Favorite lyric: “You were with me through my incarceration/ I wanna show the nation my appreciation.” (Shaggy)
22. I have a Lady Gaga shirt…
24. I don’t really idolize andy band members. I love Freddie Mercury and Stevie Nicks. I liek their sass.