Does this mean I’m one of your favorites? ;-) <3
1. I’m currently drinking one of the Cran-brrrrr-itas that I stockpiled before they discontinued them for the warm months.
2. I just took a second job helping out at a small private farm on weekends.
3. One of my favorite things ver is “Awesome 80s Weekend” on a local radio station. I look forward to it all week.
4. Last week a customer asked me if I was expecting a chid soon. I feel terrible and fat over it and I’m waaaaay uncomfortable with how much weight I’ve gained in the last few months. That didn’t help.
5. I’m not ashamed to like Kanye West.
6. I have to call the vet this week for Lionel, who is sniffling and not gaining weight.
7. I’m 23 years old and I pay about $700 a month in student loans. Each of my paychecks is $800.
8. I’m currently working on two knitted blankets at once.
9. I had an awesome riding lesson today and I’m getting really excited for the first show in two weeks.
10. I was up and out of my house at 6:30 this morning and didn’t get home until 6:30 at night. I’m fried.
Knitting Inspiration - Gradation. Not exactly an ombre, although those are nice too, but more like a gradation of texture or pattern or motif. In spite of the practically balmy weather that seems to have followed in the wake of the snowpocalypse, I’m not really feeling vibrant colors yet. At the moment I’m drawn to soft, muted, luminous hues and undyed fibers, subtle contrast, cleverly understated construction and stitch patterns. Sort of like the knitting equivalent of a lull between storms.
Sources are, as always, in the captions and below.
They have any number of sleeping-place choices, yet they have taken a liking to a little hamster house that they can both fit into somehow and I hadn’t the heart to take it off them. This is what I find when I take the roof off. So cute!
I have to go to bed so I can’t talk to her but you should all go send my sister some love because she is sad.
Njor - Special edition. Merino Silk blend spun in a 680yard lace gradient.
When Kayleigh Jordan found out that her class trip to Scotland would not include a visit to Loch Ness she decided to take matters into her own hands. With her best friends Olivia and Reagan in tow, Kayleigh makes off for the famous lake. With any luck they’ll be back before anyone notices they’re gone. But events take a surprising turn when their boat capsizes, and the girls come face to face with a creature out of deepest myth. When the legendary Nessie takes the three nubile young girls back to his secret cove they learn that even the scaliest of monsters can be a generous lover.
Goooood morning! We’re heading to Billy’s parent’s house for the day. Have a great rest of your weekend, friends!